Kuoni Destination Management
Kuoni Destination Management
Kuoni Destination Management is a multi-award-winning network of wholly owned Destination Management Companies. We create experiences rich in detail, offering vibrant local color and seamless delivery. In Italy Kuoni DMC offices are located in Milan and Rome, with multilingual professionals who are delivering full logistical support for gala events, meetings, congresses, product launches and much more.
Kuoni Destination Management Italy is made up of a team of multilingual professionals who are used to dealing with major multinational companies and incentive houses from all over the world. Rome office was set up 50 years ago and is one of the leading DMCs in Italy. The office in Milan was opened in 2007. With operational staff throughout Italy, we deliver full logistical support for transfers, gala events, meetings, congresses and conferences, product launches, test drives, sport events and top class, tailor-made incentives all over Italy. Your goals, your objectives, your budget will benefit from our knowledge of local products, service quality, reliability and strong buying power. We will provide all the support. Whether you are interested in the full package or just part of it, inside our event box you can find an extremely flexible staff of planning experts, wizards in audio-visual possibilities and extremely creative resources. We think outside the box. We sit back, think of brilliant ideas and then make them happen. We will provide all the support to design, create and tailor the finest and most exclusive events “made in Italy”.
“We strive to act as a good corporate citizen which takes into full account the current and future economic, social and environmental impacts of our business. We acknowledge and live up to our responsibility to support a sustainable touristic development.
We seek to adhere to the Global Code of Ethics for Tourism of the UNWTO, which endeavours that source countries, tourist destinations, host communities and businesses maximize the positive economic, social and cultural effects of tourism and fully reap its benefits, while minimizing its negative social and environmental impacts.
In order to ensure an effective management of our corporate responsibility:
- We are committed – at the highest level of management – to integrate our principles of corporate responsibility in our core business operations.
- We seek an open and transparent dialogue with internal and external stakeholders and actively report on our activities in order to achieve this.
- We define strategies and actions which are adopted groupwide and which are based on clear targeting, measurement and monitoring systems
- We aim to continuously improve our sustainability performance
In particular, we aim to:
- Create opportunities for our colleagues to thrive and develop under fair, healthy and safe conditions of employment
- Monitor our suppliers in meeting the standards of the Kuoni Supplier Code of Conduct and further improve their sustainability performance
- Develop and continually expand the range and offer of our sustainable products and to strongly engage with our customers in their promotion
- Respect and proactively foster internationally-recognised human rights within our sphere of influence, especially the rights of the most vulnerable of our society. We seek to avoid complicity in human rights abuses and to further develop appropriate response mechanisms
- Minimise our carbon footprint as far as possible and foster resilience to climate change impacts within our value chain. We strive towards a sustainable management of natural resources and the protection of their future productivity.”
- Conventions & meeting
- Incentive trips
- Kick offs, Ice breakers
- Product launches
- Consumer activities
- Live entertainment
- Sport events
- Outdoor events
- Brand experiences
- Gala dinners
Case History of Success
USA Winter Trip 2016
MILANO, FINAL FOUR
SPONSOR EFES BEER 2014
Where we are
You can rely on:
General Manager Italy
Veronica Di Carlo
Tel. +39 (0) 2 92854371
Tel. +39 (0) 6 49227700