VisitPiemonte is the in-house company of Regione Piemonte for the tourism and agri-food development of the territory, also participated by Unioncamere. VisitPiemonte coordinates the promotional activities working in close collaboration with all the Local Tourist Boards, with the industry associations, and all the institutional and private stakeholders operating in the tourism, cultural and food and wine sector.
VisitPiemonte, in close collaboration with Regione Piemonte, deals with the territorial marketing and communicates the destination in Italy and abroad, analyzes tourist trends and monitors flows through the Regional Tourism Observatory, which operates inside VisitPiemonte. Furthermore, VisitPiemonte organizes events, plans advertising campaigns and partnerships with the aim of increasing the reputation of the region, in a perspective of sustainable growth, respecting local places and communities.
Why choose us
- Torino, the first capital city of the Italian Kingdom in 1861, the capital of Piemonte and UNESCO Creative City for Design offers locations for any kind of events.
- The UNESCO World Heritage sites, from the Residences of the Royal House of Savoy, exquisite venues for social events, conferences and conventions, to the “Vineyard Landscape of Langhe-Roero and Monferrato”, ideal destination for luxury incentive trips
- Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta, wonderful settings for corporate events.
- The internationally renowned gastronomy. Piemonte boasts 43,500 hectares of vineyards and 45 Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Outdoor activities enjoying sport and nature, from the Alps to the hills, from lakes and rivers to the rice fields.
Diversity, beauty and variety are the keywords of Piemonte, the #1 region in the world to visit in 2019 for the Lonely Planet “Best in Travel” ranking.
Thanks to its diverse territory, Piemonte can host corporate events, congresses, incentive tours and weddings all year round. From the UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the Royal Residences and the “Vineyard Landscape of Langhe Roero and Monferrato” – to the enchanting Lakes Maggiore and Orta, from the monumental complex of the Oropa Sanctuary to the charming City of Torino, first capital of Italy and UNESCO Creative City for Design, Piemonte offers a wide range of venues, combining a contemporary approach with a fascinating tradition.
The entire region is protagonist of the big screen, as we see by the Film Commission Torino Piemonte, one of the most dynamic and creative Italian foundation, which aims to promote Piemonte’s cultural heritage as a perfect set for Italian and international film as well as for audiovisual productions.
The famous museums – collections of ancient, modern and contemporary art – and the brand new post-industrial locations in Torino, the marvelous villas and the hotels on the lakes shores, the castles and the cellars in the breathtaking hills and the great food and wine excellences: the whole Region is a veritable land of events!
You can rely on:
Meetings, Incentives and Conferences Responsable
Tel. +39 011 5155 525
Meetings, Incentives and Conferences Area
Tel. +39 011 5155 526