PCO (Professional Congress Organizer) founded in 1987 directly by the President, Mauro Zaniboni and managed by a board of three Directors: Mauro Zaniboni, Monica Sellari and Stefano Montalbetti
The numbers of MZ Events:
- 35 years of activity (established on 28th April 1987)
- € 200.000 = Share capital
- € 11 Million average yearly turnover
- 51 employees and collaborators
- 800+ mq company owned headquarters
- Provider CME accredited standard n.966
- 1.000.000+ CME educational credits given
- 4.000+ events
- 200+ events with over 1.000 participants
- 200.000+ sqm of exhibition space managed
- 54 Countries visited as destinations for events
- 120+ hybrid and virtual events in a year
- 20 Associations and National and International entities
MZ Congressi five Business units:
- MZ ASSOCIATIONS: Services and management for AMC (Association Management Company) Secretariat, Treasurer and Fiscal Consultation for no profit associations in the medical scientific sector
- MZ EDUCATION: Accreditation Provider ECM (Educazione continua in Medicina – Italy and EACCME for European accreditation) to give added value to the medical and scientific educational contents
- HEARTBEATALY: The DMC (Destination Management Company) for associations and companies that organize their events in Italy
- MZ TRAVEL: Travel agency services (business travel, incentive travel, delegation management etc) for our clients
- MZ VIRTUAL: Events will again be organized in person, but education will also continue in hybrid and virtual settings… to decrease distances.
MZ EVENTS is proud to be a partner of the important project FOOD FOR GOOD, a project created by Federcongressi & Eventi in cooperation with Banco Alimentare ed Equoevento for the recycling of food excess during catering of events and congresses. In 2016 MZ Congressi gained the Prize as the Best Italian Company, among the Partners of Federcongressi & Eventi, to have excellently recovered the excess food during its events.
For any further information about this Project, here is the link:
Why choose us
- We strongly believe that meetings and events are key factors to create and share knowledge and culture in the field of science.
- We have over thirty years of experience in conference and event management.
We take care of speakers and guests.
- We assist Companies and event organizers following every stage of the process.
- We organize successful congresses, for 10 – 10.000 participants in Italy and in the rest of the world.
- We are supported by the Quality Management System accordingly to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (Certiquality N° 8128).
Events with over 1.000 pax
Sqm of exhibition space
Years of activity
- National and international medical-scientific congresses
- Convention and educational events
- CME (Continuous Medical Education) courses – Provider n. 966
- Company meetings and convention
- Delegation management for national and international congresses
- Management of fairs and exhibitions
- Social events & performances
- Any kind of event of scientific and cultural contents.
Case History of Success
IFCC Virtual Conference
The first Virtual Conference of IFCC ( International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine) was held in February 2021, and focused of the critical role of clinical laboratories during the Covi-19 pandemic, a hot topic of extreme relevance. Inside the online platform , participants were able to follow the presentations in real time and an on-demand possibility was also available. The virtual exhibition stands from sponsors were also available on the platform as well as posters and the documents connected to the faculty presentations. The entire programme of the event was also included to download. 118 countries were connected and more than 2.700 participants ( of which 1.500 were young scientists). The faculty had 116 speakers from 34 different countries.
POCT – Rome- Hybrid Event
We held the POCT event titled : Making the Point, and his was the first Hybrid event organized by MZ Congressi. The disciplines involved were “Laboratory Medicine”, Pediatric Laboratory Medicine” and “Clinical Chemistry”. Participants and Faculty took part either “onsite” or “online” ( the faculty were divided in half, 15 in the meeting room and 15 remotely connected). Sponsors were numerous and took part at the event with enthusiasm.
UPDATE IN LOCO-REGIONAL ANAESTHESIA – Perugia
A transfer to Perugia for MZ Congressi: in September 2021, the city hosted the congress “Update in loco-regional anaesthesia endorsed by ESRA Italia. Most of the Italian experts in Loco-regional Anaesthesia took part at this event with the Presidents of the European and Italian Scientific Societies. The careful attention to every minimal detail during the Pandemic period was fundamental. In addition to the stand security protocol, that included the green pass, masks, sanitizing gel, physical distancing, MZ Congress decided to offer ulterior safety measures, carrying out an analysis of biological risk using the Dvre matrix. The event concluded with an invitation to dinner by the President of the Congress, Dr. Gori, who wished to thank the health workers that were present for their commitment over the last two years regarding the management of Covid in the Perugia hospital.
Where we are
You can rely on:
Executive Assistant to the CEO and Marketing Manager
Tel. +39 02.66802323 ext. 991
Incentive and Convention Consultant & Organizer
Tel. +39 02.66802323 ext. 933
Sales Manager| Events & Associations
Professional Congress Consultant & Organizer (PCCO)
Tel. +39 02.66802323 ext. 934