J&TI Events, based in Rome and Milan, is the result of Tiziana Guerriero’s experience of over 16 years in the MICE sector. Starting as a local DMC, with a focus on Benelux guests, we then expanded our market by becoming an official travel agency in 2018, with a range of clients around the world, doing both inbound and outbound events.
We are an “experience factory” producing incentives, meetings and events with interactive elements and creative solutions to (re) connect people to places, culture and destinations.
By constantly working on innovative ideas, watching the latest trends and finding unusual places, we aim to exceed guests’ expectations. Thanks to our strong relationships with local partners and our capacity to listen to our clients, we can customize our proposals according to the clients’ needs and wishes with special attention to sustainability and the opportunity to organize climate-neutral events in support of the reforestation and similar initiatives
- Teamwork: we think that a strong team can make the difference, because together everyone achieves more.
- Respect, integrity and transparency: respect towards our partners, clients and suppliers because in the end we are sharing and trying to achieve the same goal.
- Flexible and open minded: we see the new challenges as an opportunity, embracing them enthusiastically.
- Performance excellence: we are dedicated to operate towards high quality standards.
- Research and Innovation: we believe that continuous research and the desire to improve is the key not only to expand our experience factory, but also to reinforce the team and its’ creative ideas and experiences.
- Sustainability: we encourage customers to activate a certified C02 compensation project and we promote tree planting and food surplus recovery initiatives
How we work
We listen to our clients to understand their needs and wants and to build a fair relationship with each other. A relationship in which we find mutual respect and honesty. Before we undertake any action, we think about what we do, in order to come up with the right proposal or solution. Clients are our focus point, let us revolve around you.
Our motto: Learn fast, give back, win together!
Why choose us?
- J&TI is an Italian specialist with an international mindset
- J&TI creates unique tailor-made experiences
- J&TI combines Italian creativity with Dutch efficiency
- J&TI offers a careful selection of their suppliers and partners
- Our motto? Learn fast give back win together
Events managed per year
Destinations in the Mediterranean Area
Participants managed per year
J&TI Events is an Italian DMC, Incentive House, and travel agency based in Rome and Milan, offering a wide range of professional and creative b2b services such as:
- Meeting & Conferences
- (Corporate) Events
- Digital and green events
- Team building
- Tailor made programs
- Branding and communication
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- Product launches
J&TI Events can arrange all of this from start to finish. We will do the designing, developing and the delivery.
Successful Case Histories
Belgian Oil Company, Naples & Sorrento Coast, 320 pax
In Spring 2019, we organized a Back-To-Back incentive in Naples, Sorrento and Capri. Four groups, 80 pax each, with identical programs. During each week, we had street-food tour in Naples, mini-cruise to Amalfi, visited Pompeii and sailed to Capri, being spoiled with luxory in unique locations.
Dutch Medical Association Meeting ,Puglia, 224 pax
Another back-to-back! This time 2 weeks in Puglia. We create for our guests the right between business/leisure balance: workshops and meetings in the morning, activities around Puglia in the afternoon, mixing sport moments like bike tours to the glamour and magic of a Gala farewell in a unique garden.
Insurance Company Convention, Tuscany, 500 pax
This Insurance convention took place at Pian Dei Mucini, Tuscany, welcoming over 500 delegates, and their family members. For this event, we managed the bookings, reservations, catering, and professional and recreational activities to make sure that everyone attending was enjoying their time.
Consultancy Company Teambuilding, Rome, 300 pax
The group’s time in Rome consisted of incentives and team-building activities. Besides providing them with transfers service, we also offered them unique and exclusive social program with activities such as creating a free-climbing wall, a table football tournament and a pottery making workshop. All team building activities took place on the amazing Ancient Rome film set in Cinecittà.
Medical sector meeting, Dolomites, 18 pax
During September 2020 we host our first Post-CoVid Meeting, an open-air focused incentive in Dolomites. Our guests combined sport activities with educational trips. They were a group of 18 Dutch doctors and, all of them, amateur cyclists. During their stay, the group enjoyed the cosiness of a meeting held in an Alps hotel, with its typical mountain-style, and they stretch body and mind cycling routes surrounded by nature! We hosted the farewell dinners in a castle hidden among peaks, such a magical location.
Tel: +39 02 49764528
Mobile: +39 333 48 629 48
Tel: +39 06 8354 9452
Tel: +39 06 8354 9452
Mobile: +39 31 54 454