The FH55 was originally founded in Florence in 1955 to offer hotel facilities par excellence in the two cities of art, Rome and Florence and an elegant, romantic hotel in a charming villa in the beautiful Tuscan village of Fiesole.
The two largest of these, the Grand Hotel Palatino in Rome and the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo in Florence, have large conference centers, IL GLOBO, to host corporate events, promotions and meetings of all kinds and needs.
Why choose us
- Strategic position close to the main monuments of Rome or Florence
- Professional and multilingual staff
- Modern Congress center both in Rome and Florence able to accommodate a large number of people
- Traditional Italian cuisine with high quality and seasonal ingredients
- Comfortable and modern rooms.
Total meeting rooms
Main room max capacity
Where we are
You can rely on:
Sales & Marketing Dept. Manager
Tel. +39 3341916756