PCO (Professional Congress Organizer) founded in 1987 directly by the President, Mauro Zaniboni and managed by a board of three Directors: Mauro Zaniboni, Monica Sellari and Stefano Montalbetti.
MZ Congressi is the oldest division of the MZ group, with Headquarters in Milan. A thirty one years’ experience, gained in the medical-scientific sector, especially in the Laboratory Medicine field, combined with quality and versatility are our main characteristics.
MZ Congressi is a company controlled by MZ International Group srl, which is the holding of three more active companies:
- MZ Congressi srl: professional congress organizer in the medical-scientific field
- MZ Incentive srl: in the world of incentive and conventions
- MZ Associations srl: all services for non-profit medical & scientific Associations
MZ CONGRESSI is proud to be a partner of the important project FOOD FOR GOOD, a project created and found by Federcongressi & Eventi in cooperation with Banco Alimentare ed Equoevento for the recycling of the excess food from the catering of events and congresses. Thanks to this important work, we managed to recover 67.831 meals and 4.669 kg of bread and fruit destined for charitable institutions. In 2016 MZ Congressi gained the Prize as the Best Italian Company, among the Partners of Federcongressi & Eventi, to have recovered excellently the excess food during our events of 2016.
For any further information about this Project, here is the link: nk:
Why choose us
- We strongly believe that meetings and events are key factors to create and share knowledge and culture in the field of science.
- We have over thirty years of experience in conference and event management.
We take care of speakers and guests.
- We assist Companies and event organizers following every stage of the process.
- We organize successful congresses, for 10 – 10.000 participants in Italy and in the rest of the world.
- We are supported by the Quality Management System accordingly to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (Certiquality N° 8128).
Number of participants
Sm of exhibition space
Years of activity
- National and international medical-scientific congresses
- Convention and educational events
- CME (Continuous Medical Education) courses – Provider n. 966
- Company meetings and convention
- Delegation management for national and international congresses
- Management of fairs and exhibitions
- Social events & performances
- Any kind of event of scientific and cultural contents.
Case History of Success
5th EFLM Conference on Preanalytical Phase
22th – 23th March 2019
Record breaking figures for the 5th EFLM Conference on Preanalytical Phase held in Zagreb on March 22-23! About 600 attendees and 200 posters for the largest such event in Europe on the topic. We had a very interested and interactive audience also thanks to the dedicated app.
IEO for Women 2019: a happening of sharing and listening for patients
MZ CONGRESSI IS PROUD TO ANNUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE ORGANIZATION OF “IEO FOR WOMEN”, INEVITABLE APPOINTMENT FOR HUNDREDS OF PATIENTS WHO FIGHT AGAINST BREAST CANCER
“IEO for women”, now at its 12th edition, has become a regular appointment for those who have experienced breast cancer. Among the numerous events celebrating the 25th anniversary of the European Institute of Oncology, “IEO for Women” went on in a listening, experiences and information mood and launched a new challenge for the next few years: to foresee the cancer genesis, by intervening on the risk factors. This is the goal of the new brand IEO High Risk Center, the first in Italy, structured on the model of the best American Cancer Centres.
MZ Congressi, always involved in the organization, is proud to actively contribute to the success of the event.
Sixth Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course: record breaking figures!
Temporary transfer to Bergamo for MZ Congressi: from 14th to 17th March 2018 the city hosted the sixth edition of the Bergamo Open Rhinoplasty Course.
The biennial event, among the most important in the world dedicated to the topic of rhinoplasty and organized by Dr. Enrico Robotti, has been attended by more than 570 professionals from 64 different countries, achieving unprecedented success.
The careful organization of every little detail was fundamental.
Where we are
You can rely on:
Executive Assistant to the CEO and Marketing Manager
Tel. +39 02.66802323 ext. 991
Incentive and Convention Consultant & Organizer
Tel. +39 02.66802323 ext. 933
Sales Manager| Events & Associations
Professional Congress Consultant & Organizer (PCCO)
Tel. +39 02.66802323 ext. 934