Eventing Milan acts since 2008 as the city’s Convention Bureau, providing impartial and free of charge consultancy to international and national MICE professionals who wish to hold their events in Milan. The Bureau supports clients with the organization of congresses, conventions, corporate events, meetings, exhibitions and social events, always searching for most appropriate partner and service.
The aim of the Bureau is to promote Milan as the ideal business events city by coordinating all stakeholders involved in the meeting industry and to position it as the destination of excellence for MICE players.
The Municipality of Milan cooperates with Eventing Milan by attending international trade shows, by supporting the bid preparation and by implementing personalized projects and Educational, confirming the Bureau crucial role as local point of reference for the Meeting Industry.
Why choose us
- Unique contact: Eventing Milan gathers the meeting industry suppliers, helping organizers to find the most appropriate solutions for their events in the city.
- City support: cooperation with the Municipality of Milan offering full and impartial consultancy free of charge
- Accessibility: 3 international airports, high speed international and national railways connections, efficient public transportation network
- Sparkling opportunities: historical and art museums, dining experiences and exclusive shopping
- Cutting edge: flexible and State-of- the-art meeting facilities within MiCo, the largest Italian convention centre
Milano at Hand
Partner congress centers
Sqm of meeting and exhibition space in the city congress centre.
Milan is located in the center of Europe. Internationally known as the capital of fashion, shopping, design and financial center as well as a city of dining experience and nightlife with over 450 restaurants offering the best of Milanese, Italian and international cuisine.
Milan ancient city rich in history, culture and art. City of Leonardo da Vinci and the Last Supper, Duomo Cathedral and La Scala Opera House, well known for its beauty and the sound acoustic quality. Moreover, the rich collections preserved in the city’s museums from Brera to the Ambrosian Pinacoteca, just to name a few. A contemporary city with its new neighborhoods and innovative districts designed by internationally renowned architects.
Last but not least, with modern medical-scientific research centers and prestigious universities.
You can rely on:
Tel. +39 02 49977412
Tel. +39 02 49976109
Carola De Angelis
Tel. +39 024997 6124