TERRAEVENTS is an award-winning Italian Destination Management Company (“DMC”) that delivers unforgettable events in Italy for meeting and event planners in Europe, North America, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. Our multilingual staff and premier network of partners enable us to deliver you the most memorable corporate events possible.
Our exceptional staff is dynamic, flexible, fast, precise, and reliable. We demonstrate our commitment to perfection daily, as we work closely with our valuable clients. We operate directly without subcontractors and without any additional charge, practically everywhere in Italy, and guarantee the same unparalleled quality in Venice as in Rome, in Milan, Florence, Turin, Naples or the Islands.
Our complete transparency with our clients and suppliers has granted us a significant strategic advantage over our competitors, and has allowed us to team up with the best suppliers available, ensuring us exclusive rates, flexible contract conditions, dedicated service, and strong relationships that are key to the success of every event.
Creating memorable experiences for our clients, in a country with such a rich history and iconic venues, fulfills us greatly. We have offices in Milan, Florence, Rome, and Venice to foster and build a strong supplier network as well as to have staff available close-by. This is important to the success of visiting corporate clients as international group travel and meetings typically require more coordination and effort (including backup plans) to succeed than an in-country group.
Why choose us
- Trust:we believe that the necessary condition to create long lasting relationships is trust. Every procedure and every person in our company every minute spent at work follows a single path, to win our clients’ unconditional trust.
- Efficiency: We operate in a very competitive set and are aware of how important it is to focus on the goal for each project. Hence we developed a multidisciplinary team of professionals in order to guarantee the most efficient service for our clients.
- Dynamism: the event business & the needs of our clients are undergoing constant and rapid change, requiring a flexibility and capability to adapt contents, procedures, management and creativity with a powerful and dynamic approach to every single .project.
- Tradition and innovation: we know how to combine the old and the new, experience with experimentation, classic and contemporary. Each event designed by our team constitutes a well balanced mix highlighting the uniqueness of the destination and the event’s content.
- Hand in Hand: Each event is meticulously thought through, down to the smallest detail, working in complete synergy with the client; each a production, each a journey together where we try to add value to each single step.
Events per year for a total of 17.000 attendees
Offices in Italy (Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice)
- Incentives: From the Dolomites to the Amalfi Coast. From Rome to Pompeii. From Venice to ‘Chiantishire’…so many unforgettable destinations, so little time! Few countries in the world have the potential to evoke emotions like those you feel in Italy. +39 will help you discover the best options to match your objectives, with exceptional attention to the little details that make a big difference.
- Meetings & Conferences:- We start with exhaustive and extensive venue research to propose a wide range of suitable options for your meeting or conference. We arrange for state-of-the-art audio/video (AV) services and technologies, creative “set design”, graphic designers for signage and event programs, and handle all operational and logistical procedures.Our focus on these details allows you to focus on your attendees and conference content, leaving all the rest in the safest and most capable hands.
- Special events: A happening which is beyond an everyday experience, which creates results with focus on building brand image and awareness and which motivates and inspires each and every participant. Through our wide network of resources, our creativity and our local knowledge we will work with you to realise a happening which is beyond an everyday experience, building brand image and awareness, which motivates and inspires.
- Team Building: An important means of creating a positive business culture. We offer a wide range of activities, designed to engage your workforce in a competitive and collaborative environment, working with you to define your goals and identifying an activity to optimise your most important resource – your people.
- Street Food for events: Our EXCLUSIVE fleet of Food Trucks is available for your events, they can be branded and managed according to your needs, flexibility is the key word.…and with our brand “Stars in the Streets” we bring Michelin starred chefs on the streets for a unique quality street food experience.
- Corporate Hospitality: Italy is the stage for a the most incredible events, both sporting and cultural. Treat your top clients to the noise and glamour of the Italian F1 Grand Prix, the colours and drama of the Siena Palio, the emotions of a major league football match. And we’re not talking only sport – an invitation to a grand masked ball during Carnevale in Venice, or a fashion show during Milan Fashion.
Case History of Success
The ancient Rome movie set - Cinecitta studios, Rome
Creation and execution of themed evening for 500 global attendees of an industry leader in leader in provision of auditing & tax advisory services, logistics, entertainment, onsite catering, production elements with AV and lighting.
Emirates launch special event – Palazzo Re Enzo, Bologna
Celebratory evening for 500 international attendees inaugurating the new route Bologna- Dubai with venue sourcing, fullevent production, AV, decor, illuminations, catering, entertainment & logistics.
A midsummer’s nights dream in a Florentine Villa
Final night theme dinner with creation of a « midsummer’s nights dream» in the gardens of Villa di Maiano, 14th century Tuscan villa on the hills of Fiesole, overlooking Florence.
A garden party for 280 global attendees, creation, execution & management, logistics, catering, entertainment, production & decor.
Vip gala dinner at the Vatican Museum
Management of private visit and gala evening in the Vatican Museums, logistics, entertainment, personnel for 60 top level attendees of a multinational financial service company based in N. America.
A prestigious event in an historical Venue – Palazzo Corsini, Florence
Awards dinner for 280 global attendees of an international leader in software security, venue sourcing, execution and management, catering, decor, entertainment, logistics, production.
Gala dinner in a magical palace – Pisani Moretta, Venice
Gala night for 100 global attendees, creation and execution of the event, logistics and entertainment.
Where we are
You can rely on:
Tel. +39 02 49518950
Tel. +39 055 19991717
Director of Sales & Marketing
Tel. +39 02 49518950