Net Congress & Education
NeT Congress & Education
NeT Congress & Education (formerly known as Newtours founded in 1979 ) has been worldwide affordable partner for events and education projects since 35 years both in Italy and abroad. Net has joined ARG- Alessandro Rosso Group since 2007 and at present is its PCO – Professional Conference Organizer, with specialization in medical and pharmaceutical fields.
Alessandro Rosso Group has got 35 years-experience and currently leads 20 specialized companies. It gives to clients and partners services and products for a 360° management of events, meeting and everything concerning the tourism field.
RG is made up by a staff of 350 people and 9 offices in the world, with headquarters in Milan. Noteworthy, ARG has been titled by EXPO 2015 Global Preferred Authorised Reseller, with more than 3 million tikets on selling through its channels, and it has got also a dedicated pavillon in EXPO where can host events and can tell all the services in its portfolio to the Worldwide Exibition Audience.
NeT provides services such as CME courses – Continuing Medical Education Courses according to the laws of the Italian Ministry of Health (being accredited Scientific Provider nr. 110), organization of larger congresses up to 8000 participants Association Management, e-meetings and on-line education projects, delegation to Congresses.
NeT complies with the Quality Standard Quality ISO 9001:2008 and has adopted a Transparency Ethic Code based on Italian Law 231/2001. It keeps itself updated continually in technical innovation and studies brand-new education formats . NeT clientele is mainly B2B, but also collaborates with the association world (not only medical) and public institution.
- Planning and Project Management
- Registration, Congress Center & Venues and related services Management
- Sponsors’ support: exhibition area management, sponsorship package development
- Faculty travel and hospitality management
- Scientific Program management
- Financial Management and fiscal support
- Communication/press office
- Printed matters services Sponsors’ management
- Speakers’ fee management in compliance with Italian and EU regulation
- EPHFIA and AIFA support to companies and industries
- CME, UEMS, ACCME Accreditaton
Congress logistics/on-site management
- Abstract Handling
- Poster Area Management
- Printed matters (following the EPI – Enviromental Policy Integration)
- Hospitality: Hotel Accommodation Management for individuals, groups and guest)
- Ticketing and transfer services
- AV Management
- Social Events
Where we are
You can rely on: