MEET IN ACTION - Italia
MEET IN ACTION - Italia
Meet In Action – MIA – is the first business network in the Italian meeting industry, created by professionals specialized in the design of various typologies of events: conferences, symposia, seminars, kick-offs, advisory board meetings, summits, forums, incentive projects and travel, planning and management of experiential training, team building, art and theatre productions.
MIA is led by a management group of professionals, all passionate and highly qualified, guiding an heterogeneous team of young and motivated colleagues, with whom they share a wide range of sector skills, based on trust and mutual respect. Having the possibility to rely on in-house skills is an enormous advantage for our clients, not only in economic terms, but also in planning the most suitable solutions.
Thanks to our strong orientation to format originality – in the design of dynamic, interactive and hi-tech events – as well as to the excellence of our results and the synergy of our highly qualified team, MIA is a leading group within the meeting sector in Italy.
Why choose us
- Style – to experience unique events and travel in perfect Italian style.
- Passion – to create innovative communication dynamics
- Innovation – to be unique and grow continuously
- Creativity – to plan original events
- Experience – to experience new formats
Branches in Italy
Meetings and events organized within the last 5 years
Professional event entrepreneurs
- hybrid events
- secretariat management
- expos and exhibitions
- road shows
- esperiential traininig
- trade shows and workshops
- housing and logistics management
- incentive and motivation programs
- product launch
- road shows
- special events
- esperiential training
- team building
- board meetings
- ECM provider (FAD, RES, FSC)
- experiential training
- multi-channel advertising
- live streaming
- live twitting
- social networking storytelling
- playing golf among the most beautiful lakes in Northern Italy after reaching the golf field byhelicopter;
- experiencing the thrill of a speleological visit in the underground caves of Castellana Grotte;
- enjoying a trip in a hot-air balloon overlooking a beautiful Italian city;
- trying out archery to rediscover the pleasure of a thousand-year-old tradition.
ARTS & CULTURE
- museums become adventurous places to discover their most hidden secrets;
- wine is even more appreciated when you learn its history and most charming anecdotes through sculptures and paintings;
- experiencing Italian everyday life in a fisherman village full of traditions;
- Leonardo da Vinci’s genius, discovering and exploring his native land.
- the “backstage” of fashion and design, visiting ateliers, artisanal labs and luxury fashion schools;
- the most exclusive concept stores and tailoring shops in Italy, accompanied by a personal shopper;
- discovering the charming world of Ferrari, Lamborghini and Pagani, on a trip in the land where luxury cars are build, without missing private collections;
- an old-fashion way to visit Italy, on a vintage Vespa or Fiat 500.
- learning the secrets of the best Chefs along a cruise in the most suggestive lagoon in the world;
- becoming truffle hunters for a day;
- tasting unique Italian products such as Modena’s balsamic vinegar, Apulian olive oil, Lipari’s Malvasia wines and Valpolicella’s Amarone.
Case History of Success
FASHION AND DESIGN – MILANO Ad hoc travel, experiencing fashion, culture and entertainment
A couple travelling around the world with interest in fashion and design.
Different experiences: visiting museums, artisanal ateliers and luxury fashion schools; “backstage” of costume-making labs and visit to museum at Teatro alla Scala; ad hoc and exclusive workshop on their themes of interest.
RAVENNA’S GOLD Ad hoc travel, a mix of arts and relax
Ravenna tour to admire perfectly preserved beautiful byzantine mosaics. A certified guide and an expert professor providing detailed information on the materials and techniques used, the subjects portrayed and the historical periods. The clients also experimented mosaic production in first person.
OBJECTIVE: EXCELLENCE - Experiential training in CATTOLICA
Chef Stefano Ciotti, awared with a Michelin Star in 2010, accompanied 30 young managers through an authentic experimental research experience. The program aimed at freeing participants’ hidden talent from a combination of cultural and personal experiences, memories of tastes and personal creativity.
ALBA’S WHITE TRUFFLE: GOURMET FRIENDS
Visit to the International Exhibition of Alba to purchase fine truffles. Accommodation in a beautiful period building transformed in relais and surrounded by Langhe’s beautiful countryside. Meeting the “King of truffles” and experience truffle-hunting. Tour of historical wineries and wine companies.
THE ITALIAN DREAM A mix of culture, gourmet cooking and entertainment in Florence and Tuscan countryside
Cooking lessons with visits to local markets and fields;
personal perfume making under the guidance of a perfume Master;
visit to Siena’s Duomo and the famous “Contrade”;
workshop on the precious hand-decorated Florentine paper;
olive oil, wine and cheese tasting;
shopping tour with a personal shopper.
Chicago Symphony Orchestra in Italy ARTS & MUSIC in Rome and Naples
Rome: exclusive visit to the spectacular exhibition “Lux in Arcana”, at Musei Capitolini and symphonic concert at Teatro dell’Opera.
Naples: exclusive visit at Conservatory San Pietro in Majella, recreating Maestro Muti’s piano diploma exam and a concert by CSO at Teatro San Carlo.
Where we are
You can rely on:
Tel. +39 335 8421093
Tel. +39 348 5139626
Tel. +39 338 1499641
Tel. +39 393 0430393
Tel. +39 366 3260290
Tel. +39 334 6519294
Tel. +39 333 2818180
Tel. +39 338 8298559
Tel. +39 335 8116002
Tel. +39 366 3538350
Maria Grazia Sapigni
Tel. +39 338 6890499