King DMC Italy
King DMC Italy
King Holidays Italy is an international company that has been present on the domestic and international market for over 20 years.
King Holidays Incoming division is specialised in handling individual and
group reservations and can grant non-stop assistance, with detailed and
personalised services. Thanks to our dynamic staff, backed by long term
experience, we are ready to help you plan your program to Italy and Europe, assuring you prompt replies.
King DMC is a new brand of King Holidays Tour Operator which was created to satisfy the growing demand for MICE segment and upscale individual travellers that require premium concierge services during their journeys.
Through our expertise and knowledge of destinations we take care of your
event, leaving you speechless! Not only! Our tailor-made incentive programs packed with themed events, unique teambuilding activities and fabulous gala dinners are sure to make your stay with us truly unforgettable.
Let us surprise you!
Why choose us
- Experts in creative solutions, communication strategy, storytelling.
- Strong buying power and know-how proper of any International company.
- Networking with the best professionals to create unforgettable experiences.
- Best attention and efficiency in all areas.
- Project management with the Italian style excellence.
Events organised (2017)
KING HOLIDAYS – Our aim is to provide:
- Qualified assistance to all our clients, because we believe that a satisfied client is the best promotion you can get
- Constant supervision on the services provided by our suppliers
- Updated research for the right price, related to the given service
King Holidays & King Holidays DMC is your best solution for:
- Online Hotel Reservation System
- Cruises Off-Shore and Land Excursions
- Escorted Tours
- Pilgrimage tours in Italy and Southern Europe
- Sport: Full packages with tickets for Football and Formula 1
- Meeting, Incentives, Congress, Events
- Golf theme stays
- Food & wine tours and cooking courses
These are just some of the services we can arrange. But if you need something different, try us anyway!
- 2 offices: Rome and Milan
- 50 employees from 10 different countries
- 6 languages spoken: Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian
- and Chinese
- 15 King Holidays representatives.
Case History of Success
North Incentive - Lake Como and Bellagio – May 2017 – 90 Pax
The North Incentive trip took place in the beautiful setting of Bellagio where 100 people flocked from all over the world to take place in the annual North convention. The progam included a tight meeting schedule but we made sure to make enough time for wonderful dining experiences at 5 star hotels, visits to magnificent gardens and villas, boat tours on stunning Lake Como and a fantastc shopping spree at the high-end boutiques in Milan. Five days of pure luxury!
Unimark –Nationality (Portugal) Torino/Como- 2017
Annual incentive program of Unimark’s top-selling dealers to Italy: 200 people, 5 days. The goal to ‘wow’ guests was achieved through a program of exciting activities, reaching its best moment with a day spent in Casa Martini Pessione.
Medtronic South America Meeting – Milan - Oct 2017 – 120 Pax
Luxury Principe di Savoia Hotel in Milan was the perfect location for a 5 days Meeting celebrating Medtronic’s 10th Anniversary. Two exclusive evenings completed the meeting sessions, a private dinner over Milan skyline at Unico Restaurant and a gala dinner at the magnificent Museo della Scienza.
Gazprom Football For Friendship 2016 International Children's Forum – Milan
A 3 days National qualification tournament -F4F- for young football players and young journalists taking place in Milan and involving 1000 guests from 64 countries. Recognized event throughout and awarded Best Corporate Social Responsability Programme project in the world.
On-going management of several UEFA Champions League, Europa League and International matches for Football Clubs and National Federations. Last events: SL Benfica (Naples 2016) SCP Sporting Lisboa (Turin 2017)
Scania Brasile Incentive – Rome – May & August 2017 - 900 Pax
The Eternal City was selected to welcome 16 back-to-back groups by Scania. “Wow’ moments were provided at every opportunity and a tailor made program designed specifically to feature cultural and leisure activities including guided shopping tours. A memorable Italian folkloristic evening with lively entertainment at a typical location was arranged as perfect ending of the Roman experience.
Where we are
You can rely on:
Amèrico De Sousa
Tel. +39 0636210291
Tel. +39 0636210236