For event planners
Convention Bureau Italia aim is to promote Italy as a MICE destination, acting as experienced first point of contact and comprehensive trove of information for who looks at Italy as events’ location. CBI offers a set of free core services:
- Providing useful information for travelling and organizing events in Italy, ensuring full assistance and constant update of the official portal online.
- Indicating key reasons why Italy should be chosen as event’s destination.
- Proposing incentive activities in Italy.
- Helping in planning events in Italy acting as impartial advisor.
- Supporting event organizers in room block bookings.
- Supporting in connecting with local event partners (Local CBs, Venues, PCOs, DMCs, and Service Providers).
- Assisting in finding the most suitable location and venue for events.
- Coordinating and organizing site inspections.
- Providing information regarding shippings and Italian customs’ issues.
- Attending the most important international fairs for the MICE industry.
- Providing free download of Marketing tools (“Marketing kit”), directly from the online portal.
- Work in Progress: creating a constantly update calendar of the programmed congresses and conferences in Italy.
Joining the Convention Bureau Italia members can access to some exclusive and dedicated services:
- Supporting the local CBs and DMOs in suggesting potential applications’ opportunities (using also the ICCA database) and in all the stages of the bid book’s process.
- Sharing the requests that the CBI receives directly with the most suitable members.
- Attending and coordinating the Italian attendance at effective meeting industry international exhibitions, in order to collect new useful contacts (to share with members) and to support members in creating networking opportunities.
- Organizing international workshops dedicated to the Italian market.
- Allowing the members to benefit from the use of CBI Members logo when communicating with partners.
- Enhancing the members’ visibility, through the online portal. Every member has a personal page, which presents it including several information and direct contacts.
- Preparing regular newsletters as well as press releases, which communicate members’ news.
- Providing letter of support to attach to the members’ applications.
- Organizing familiarization trips to support the members in presenting themselves to potential buyers.
- Supporting members in the buyers’ research and invitation for familiarization trips.