Hotel Renaissance is located in the historical center of Florence, in the Roman castrum area, on the first floor of the medieval Palazzo Sacchetti, between Palazzo Vecchio and the Bargello, just a 2-minute walk from the Cathedral and 15 minutes from the Santa Maria Novella central Station.
The building, of Romanesque origin, was used to welcome guests even in the past. Today, after a fine restoration and renovation, the hotel includes nine very comfortable and unique rooms: Standard, Superior, Deluxe and Exclusive Wellness. In each of them we conserved the original architectural details of the Middle Ages or the Florentine Renaissance, such as sandstone portals and finely restored frescoes. Especially the rooms located in the ancient medieval tower are a perfect union between history and modern amenities.
Hotel Renaissance offers an orientation walk to introduce the city to our guests led by licensed tour guides. Please ask for more details. It is also possible to organize historical, culinary and wine tours. The hotel owner offer special offers for the its second hotel in the Chiantishire, Villa Rosa di Boscorotondo in Panzano in Chianti.
Once you leave Florence after a stay at our hotel, you will not only bring home with you a small piece of history, but also a fabulous memory that will remain in your heart.
Why choose us
- Position: in the heart of Florence, between Palazzo Vecchio and the Cathedral, just 2-minutes walk from.
- Management: a family company, with experience and friendliness for over 30 years.
- Spoken languages: Italian, English, French, German and Russian.
- Rooms: 9 cozy rooms, all ones are equipped with private wellness areas: whirlpool showers and regenerating waterfalls.
- Services: personalised offers for tours in the historic city and in the Chiantishire, at Villa Rosa di Boscorotondo in Panzano in Chianti.
Minutes walk from the Cathedral
Rooms with private wellness areas
Years of experience
Hotels in Florence and in the Chiantishire
You can rely on:
Tel: +39 055 21 39 96