Firenze Fiera Congress & Exhibition Center is a unique location in the world, in the heart of Florence.
An exclusive area, a homogeneous group of three venues located next to each other to satisfy every need.:
- A masterpiece of the Renaissance architecture, the Fortezza da Basso has an overall surface of over 80,000 sq m – of which 55,000 are roofed – combining perfectly restored historic locations (the Monumental Area or the Polveriera) and modern pavilions such as the Spadolini and Cavaniglia Pavilions.
- Palazzo dei Congressi hoste in Villa Vittoria, a historical 19th-century villa, combines ancient and finely furnished halls and modern, functional premises such as the beautiful Auditorium, which can host up to 1,000 people.
- Palazzo degli Affari is a flexible and multifunctional venue, structured on 5 levels, with an overall capacity of 1,800 people.
The over 100,000 square metres available inside our centre – of which 65,000 are roofed – are easily reachable by public transportation such as bus, tramway and taxi. They are located at the heart of Florence, the cradle of Renaissance, just a few steps away from the main railway station of Santa Maria Novella, ten minutes on foot from the Cathedral of S. Maria del Fiore and from the main shopping streets, and only 5 km away from the Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci”.
Our venues are ideal locations to organise fairs and congresses, but also to set up fairs, exhibition booths and universal exhibitions, conventions and meetings, training courses, music events, shows, corporate parties and gala dinners. They all feature Internet connection and advanced computer facilities, such as a 4th-generation Wi-Fi system, offering a safe and high-density connection to all attendees, with a complete range of customised services.
Access to the Florence Congress Center is guaranteed for persons with reduced mobility in all the public areas of the center.
Werecycle is the social and environmental sustainability programme of Firenze Fiera, involving all the fairs and events taking place inside our fair & congress centre.
Firenze Fiera has always been working hard to reduce the environmental impact connected with the organisation and development of all kind of events, focusing on recycling raw material – and therefore reducing the environmental impact – and on the best sustainable practices.
Our main activity areas involve waste management, collecting and donating food surpluses and green catering services.
Environmental protection and respect – our key values for your green event in Florence!
Why choose us
- Unique and charming venues, featuring historical areas and modern, multifunctional premises
- High-technology, thanks to a 4th-generation Wi-Fi system offering a safe and high-density connection
- Highly skilled and professional staff
- Versatile areas – customisable set-up and furniture and highly professional audio-visual facilities tailored for every kind of event
- Central geographical position: the congress centre is located in the heart of the main national and international road network, just a few steps away from the main railway station and only 5 km away from the “Amerigo” Vespucci Airport
Florence at Hand
Overall space covered (sq. m)
Main room max capacity (seated)
Capacities and Floorplans
Fortezza da Basso
55.000 sq. m - exhibition floor
2.300 seats - main room max. capacity
Palazzo dei Congressi
4.000 sq. m - conference space
over 20 meeting rooms
1.000 seats - main room max. capacity
You can rely on:
Development & Marketing
Tel. +39 055 4973243