Firenze Convention Bureau
Firenze Convention Bureau
FCB is the MICE division of Destination Florence Convention and Visitors Bureau, the official partner of the Municipality of Florence operating since 1995 as destination promoter of the city with the aim to increase quantity, quality and scientific importance of events, conferences and international weddings to be held in the city. FCB is able to find the best existing rates for all venues and any kind of service, and provides unique contracting facilitations, providing event planners with a vast array of cost and time-effective solutions. FCB is supported by almost 300 Partners including highly specialized and qualified local suppliers and congresses professionals. FCB devel
Thanks to the partnership between FCB and Treedom today it is possible to create completely eco – sustainable events by calculating the CO2 emissions produced and planting a living tree to fully offset the environmental impact produced by the event.
FCB is also promoter of the model “Life Beyond Tourism”, an important program which respects and appreciates the cultural diversity in the new globalized world. The project encourages the travelers themselves and all the entities offering touristic services to become a “culture traders”. The aim of Life Beyond Tourism is to convert the travelers from hasty tourists to temporary locals informed of the cultural biography of the destination they are visiting.
Why choose us
- Firenze Convention Bureau is the official partner of the Municipality of Florence and offers its support for free.
- Thanks to its 300 members, FCB is capable of finding the best rates and partner to elaborate the best offer to organise your event in Florence.
- FCB developed a subvention dedicated to support International conferences to be held in the city, offering up to 60.000,00 Euros of services and benefits for your event.
- FCB is a unique partner and the key contact for local institutions.
- Firenze convention Bureau is just one of the three divisions of Destination Florence Convention and Visitors Bureau. Infact, DFCVB supports your company also for destination weddings thanks to its department Tuscany For Weddings and provides a precious guide for visit Florence throught to its leisure project www.destinationflorence.com
Hotel 3 Stars
Hotel 4 Stars
Hotel 5 Stars
A magical city graced with world-celebrated artwork, mesmerizing panoramas, unique charm and character. Everyone has heard about Florence, many imagine Florence, dream about it, and wished they could have… a good reason to go to Florence, the “Cradle of Renaissance”.
Located in the very center of the Italian peninsula, and capital of Tuscany, Florence is a strategic destination for any event.
Well served by international flights, the city is also extremely well connected to major Italian and European cities by frequent, increasing comfortable and stress-free, trains. Gorgeous historical noble palaces, boasting perfectly preserved ancient architecture and ready to swing their grand entrance doors wide open to host memorable gala evenings and private parties in candlelit, richly decorated, dining halls. World-famous museums, crammed with breath-taking masterpieces, available for private viewings and exclusive events, and unique modern venues, to be creatively set-up for unforgettable evenings.
Tuscany is the most celebrated of all food and wine capitals, and Florence’s city center, with its immense array of diverse dining options is a fairy-tale like destination for gourmands, wine lovers and all!
Florentine hospitality has a century-long tradition, renowned world-wide ever since the 1800s, when great artists, writers, grand ladies and lords came to town during their fashionable “Grand Tours”. Florence is able to offer a wide, varied range of accommodation options, from sumptuous world-class 5-star deluxe properties, to budget-friendly, cozy, family-run hotels and pensioni, characterized by attentive, caring service.
You can rely on:
Tel. +39 055 2988138
Office Coordinator & Membership
Tel. +39 055 2988131
International Events Project Leader