Meeting Management is EURAC’s dedicated event service.
We help and guide our customers through every single organisation and management phase: initial planning, identifying the target and ideal format of the event, finding the right location and partners, managing relations with the media and sponsors, organising social events, choosing the best technology, participants accreditation and accounting… With our help, everything will become easier and more effective.
Over 1300 square meters of conference space allow us to host any type of event, from simple seminars to international conferences.
Our seven conference rooms may accomodate 10 to 320 participants. In addition, there are two foyers, two terraces, a large courtyard and a café&restaurant.
Highly specialised staff using the very latest high-equipment creates interactive, all-around experiences for event participants. At the same time, event organisers are offered a vast range of different, easy-to use options of communication.
Why choose us
- An experienced team of certified professionals that offers a 360 degree service
- A building of historical heritage completely renovated in a modern and sustainable style
- A dynamic location with an international community of researchers coming from 26 different countries
- South-Tyrol in the heart of the alps rich of ancient traditions, rare places and unlimited leisure opportunities
- Experience the best of two different cultures, the German and the Italian, in a city where both cultures meet in a unique synergy
Foyers & terraces
Total meeting space (sq. m)
Main room max. capacity (seated)
Rooms & Capacities
You can rely on:
Pier Paolo Mariotti
CMP, CMM – Meeting Manager
Tel. +39 0471 055 044